A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin R Woods MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dustin R. Woods practice?
- Dr. Dustin Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Dustin Woods practices Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.