A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Ray Woods MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dustin R. Woods practice?
- Dr. Dustin Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Dustin Woods practices Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.