A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duva Appleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duva Appleman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Appleman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Appleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duva Jean Appleman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Duva J. Appleman practice?
- Dr. Duva Appleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duva Appleman practices Ophthalmology near Mather, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Mather Ophthalmologists.