A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duvan Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mejia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mejia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duvan Mejia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales.
Dr. Mejia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duvan C Mejia MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duvan C. Mejia practice?
- Dr. Duvan Mejia has 1 office location.
Dr. Duvan Mejia practices Surgery near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Surgeons.