A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duvan Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mejia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mejia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duvan Mejia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales.
Dr. Mejia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duvan C Mejia MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Duvan C. Mejia practice?
- Dr. Duvan Mejia has 1 office location.
Dr. Duvan Mejia practices Surgery near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Surgeons.