A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duvuru Geetha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duvuru Geetha is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duvuru Geetha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geetha graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Geetha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duvuru N Geetha BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Duvuru N. Geetha practice?
- Dr. Duvuru Geetha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Duvuru Geetha practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Nephrologists.