A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duwayne Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willett
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Willett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Willett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duwayne Lee Willett MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Duwayne L. Willett practice?
- Dr. Duwayne Willett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duwayne Willett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.