A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duwayne Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Willett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duwayne Lee Willett MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Duwayne L. Willett practice?
- Dr. Duwayne Willett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duwayne Willett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.