A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duy Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duy Kuo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duy Kuo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kuo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duy Kim Kuo MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Duy K. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Duy Kuo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Duy Kuo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.