A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duy Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duy Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duy Pham, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duy Pham MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Duy Pham practice?
- Dr. Duy Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duy Pham practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists and Salt Lake City Addiction Specialists.