A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duyen Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duyen Nguyen, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans