A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duyen Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duyen Pham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Duyen T. Pham practice?
Dr. Duyen Pham practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.