A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duyhuu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duyhuu Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duyhuu The Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duyhuu T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Duyhuu Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duyhuu Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Livonia Internists.