A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dvinder Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dvinder Kaur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dvinder Kaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kaur has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dvinder Kaur MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dvinder Kaur practice?
- Dr. Dvinder Kaur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dvinder Kaur practices Internal Medicine near Kendall Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Kendall Park Internists.