Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dvinder Kaur
Dr. Dvinder Kaur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaur is affiliated with Virtua Berlin, St Peter's University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. She speaks English and Hindi.
Dr. Dvinder Kaur has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dvinder Kaur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Lawrence Davanzo
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Somerset, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Ragui Sadek
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Surgery of the Hand
Somerset, NJ 0 mi21
Dr. Mei-Hui Wang
Somerset, NJ 0 mi27