A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwain Thiele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwain Thiele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwain Thiele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thiele graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Thiele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thiele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dwain L. Thiele practice?
Dr. Dwain Thiele practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Hepatology, Transplant Hepatology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, Dallas Oncologists, Dallas Hepatologists, and Dallas Pathologists.