Dr. Dwane Broussard MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 6 reviews

November 19th, 2015
the worst DR. He did not even show up at the hospital where my husband was at he just left him there with what ever dr. they had in icu he never checked on him. He waist to much time in finding out what was wrong and then it was to late to get him help. Will not refer this Dr. to anybody.

January 7th, 2015
I can't believe this practice can keep it's doors open
It is impossible to reach these people on the phone unless you are willing to wait 20-30 minutes. Dr. Broussard does not answer inquiries on the portal site either. He charges a ridiculous amount and is churning his senior patients by requiring them to see him when a lab visit is all that is necessary. Texas Plus is a bad joke on the American public and he is getting rich on all of us.

October 4th, 2013
The Ridiculous Dr. Broussard
Wow. What can I say? I will never see this guy again.

September 5th, 2013
World Class Physician
Dr. Broussard has served me for several years and he is by far the best doctor I have ever used. He is patient, he listens, and he is incredibly compassionate. He is an outstanding diagnostician that has never failed to make the right call that resulted in a swift recovery. This guy is the James Bond of Doctors. Nobbody does it better.

July 12th, 2012
He is no good for health reasons
Pros: tell him anything and he gives you prescription pills-if you're late to work because he only sees you for 5 minutes Cons: his nurses show more care-been to 3 appointments and still haven't ordered important blood test-he doesn't solve the problem only the symptoms-I feel like I wasted 60$ because I have no answers, no tests done, no idea what's wrong with me.-Feels like he doesn't care about my health, only that I feel good.Please don't see him, I'd you already made an appt cancel it. If you want pills any time then make an appt today!

November 28th, 2010
Great doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Broussard for more than 10 years. He also takes care of many of my friends and family members. He has a great bedside manner and takes my concerns seriously. I feel that he really listens to me. I have never had to wait more than 2 days for a regular appointment. Even if the waiting room seems full, I never feel rushed during my visit. I recommend him highly to anyone looking for a family doctor.