Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwaraknadh Banala
Dr. Dwaraknadh Banala, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Banala is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman, Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Regional Hospital. Dr. Banala has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwaraknadh Banala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dwaraknadh Banala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.
Dr. Mahrad Paymani
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Leesburg, FL 0.09 mi28
Dr. Brian Saluck
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Leesburg, FL 0.09 mi18
Dr. Vinod Miryala
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Leesburg, FL 0.09 mi24