More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwarka Nath
Dr. Dwarka Nath, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Wesley Chapel, FL, with another office in Zephyrhills, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Nath is affiliated with Bayfront Health St Petersburg, Northside Hospital & Heart Institute and St Petersburg General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dwarka Nath has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dwarka Nath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Dr. Dragos Zanchi
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wesley Chapel, FL 0.03 mi22
Dr. Frederick Beckett III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Wesley Chapel, FL 0.03 mi15
Dr. Carmen Alfaro
Wesley Chapel, FL 0.07 mi24