A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwarka Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwarka Nath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nath
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwarka Nath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Nath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwarka G K Nath BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dwarka G. Nath practice?
- Dr. Dwarka Nath has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwarka Nath practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatrics near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Internists, Zephyrhills Gastroenterologists, and Zephyrhills Pediatricians.