A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Badgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Badgett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Badgett, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Badgett graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Badgett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Kirk Badgett MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne K. Badgett practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Badgett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dwayne Badgett practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cocoa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Rockledge, FL.
See Cocoa Surgeons.