A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Breining:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Breining graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Breining has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Allen Breining MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne A. Breining practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Breining has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwayne Breining practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Pathologists.