A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Buchanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Buchanan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Bernard Buchanan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne B. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwayne Buchanan practices Family Medicine near Flossmoor, IL.
See Flossmoor Family Physicians.