Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Callwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Callwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callwood
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Callwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Callwood, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Callwood graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Callwood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne D Callwood MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne D. Callwood practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Callwood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dwayne Callwood practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burlington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Mebane, NC.
See Burlington Cardiologists.