A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Callwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Callwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Callwood, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Callwood graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Callwood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne D Callwood MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne D. Callwood practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Callwood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dwayne Callwood practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burlington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Mebane, NC.
See Burlington Cardiologists.