Dr. Dwayne Clay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

October 29th, 2016
First of all Albany Medical College is not even a ranked college. Second, Dr. PLAY or Clay if you will? Is apparently a self anointed Psychiatrist. However, it appears that he has the interpersonal skills of a rabid raccoon. His crendentials appear suspect in my humble opinion. I don't recall any physical therapy. Instead of making adjustments to medications that could possibly cause an increase in liver enzymes, he had to seek advice from another doctor. Because he was apparently unaware that acetaminophen was a major contributor of high liver enzymes and was unable to prescribe an alternative medication. That is scary to me. Bottom line is Dr. Play or Clay is nothing more than a legalized pill pusher in my opinion as I perceived him to be. If you are in to the opiate thing he may be willing to milk your insurance at three hr. intervals each and every visits.

August 21st, 2016
Dr Clay and staff are the best for relieypsin
Everyone was very nice and helpful. The staff were very attentive. I can not say enough good things about Dr Clay. I knew he understood my problems and knew he would help me achieve my goal of getting back to a point of living rather than just existing. Thank you Dr Clay and staff

May 21st, 2013
Trying to get an appointment....good luck with that!
Have seen Dr. Clay a couple of times in the past. He's a nice man & a good Dr. The front desk staff seem nice enough. HOWEVER, I have been trying to schedule an appointment for over 3 weeks & find it very unprofessional office management when appointments cannot be made without checking with someone else first...even thought the one I speak with is the one who normally schedules appointments!!!! Oh yeah, they hardly ever return your calls. I may just need to find a new Dr....one that appointments can be made easily with.