A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Depry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depry
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Depry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Depry, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Depry graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Depry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Community Regional Med Center
- Us Naval Hospital Guam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne R Depry DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne R. Depry practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Depry has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwayne Depry practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.