A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Depry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Depry, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Depry graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Depry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Community Regional Med Center
- Us Naval Hospital Guam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Ryk Depry DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne R. Depry practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Depry has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwayne Depry practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.