A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Findley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Findley, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Findley graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Findley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Restorative Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Findley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne Findley practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Findley has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwayne Findley practices Family Medicine near Collierville, TN.
See Collierville Family Physicians.