A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Findley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Findley, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Findley graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Findley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne D Findley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne D. Findley practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Findley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dwayne Findley practices Family Medicine near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Collierville Family Physicians.