A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Logan, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Logan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Logan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Logan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Keith Logan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne K. Logan practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Logan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dwayne Logan practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.