A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Logan, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Logan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Logan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Logan has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Keith Logan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne K. Logan practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Logan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dwayne Logan practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.