Dr. Dwayne Logan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2015
Great Doctor
I am confused by the other complaints, I am sure they have their reasons . However, for almost 2 years I had water leaking from my right eye. It went on all day and I would constantly have to dab tissue at it when i was in meetings etc. Kaiser who is my health provider referred me to opthamalogists at least twice and i was told that it was dry eye and to put a compress on it it, and they even gave me a name for it and told me to buy liquid tears. When i asked about surgery they gave the impression it probably would not help. I decided to look outside of Kaiser and got the referral for Dr Logan. I visited his office was treated nicely by his staff seen by the doctor and the appointment to correct was scheduled a week or two later. He did the minor surgery if you can even call it surgery in his office, and the worst of it was the injection into my eyeball. However, he said give it about 2 weeks and that has been well over a year. My eyes have not leaked since. I must say however, when a doctor has multiple locations it is possible to lose some control of the staff since staff are probably serving more than one doctor and people just get lazy. But i can only speak for myself, i paid out of pocket and he offered to write down for me what Kaiser should do so that I did not have to go outside of my insurance. However, I chose to let him do the work and have never regretted it.

September 18th, 2014
Run from this Doctor!
This doctor would not see my dad after my dad repeatedly complained about his eyesight and eye pain! My dad just went in since his eye hurt so much and it had been weeks and weeks of getting blown off! Turns out my dad has ADVANCED Glaucoma in one eye and has lost some sight in it thanks to this IDIOT not seeing my dad when the pain and pressure started months earlier! He than got a schedule date for Glaucoma surgery and it was postponed due to the anesthesiologist not liking my dad's heart rate. The cardiologist gave the green light for surgery and this idiot STILL won't get my dad in for surgery after two months. In the mean time my dad is losing his eyesight. We are looking for another eye doctor and also looking into legal advise. I HAVE never seen a doctor disregard a patients health SO BADLY!!! If you have ever seen the Spring Street office you can see this guy way overbooks people and treats his patients like cattle! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR IF YOU VALUE YOUR EYE CARE AND EYESIGHT. This guy is a total nightmare!

May 9th, 2013
Dr. Logan is extremely careful!
Making this appointment was the hardest part of this visit and such was not difficult at all. Dr. Logan, paid extreme attention to detail. I had a surgical procedure done on my right cornea which was done to correct my disabled vision out of that eye which was completely blurry at best. The day after the procedure I was able to see clearly to out it plainly. I have seenDr. Logan several times and am so eased with his expertise and professionalism. I would most certainly recommend him to all with eye problems etc. two thumbs up from me Doc!

September 11th, 2012
Doctor could not be reached after my surgery, and his colleagues in the office were unable to provide the care needed to remedy difficulties that arose from my surgery. Eyes are still not back to normal.

March 26th, 2012
Don't go here
Dr. Logan told me that Medicare would not cover the surgery required. I changed doctors and was immediately given the surgery - paid for by Medicare. His incorrect diagnosis caused a delay of almost a year.

July 19th, 2011
I have had nothing but hassles with this doctor and his practice
I couldn't disagree more with the other posted review. Dr. Logan is a very, VERY confident doctor; and by that I mean he is cocky and demeaning. He talked down to me when I had questions. Also off-putting was how unashamedly superior he thinks he is compared to other doctors (I went to Dr. Logan for a second opinion) When my doctor and I requested copies of my records from Dr. Logan, it took months of weekly phone calls and repeated false promises that they had already been sent. Waiting room wait-times are always horrendous: anytime I've been to his practice the wait has been no less than an hour. The worst wait time topped out at nearly 3 hours. Making matters worse, the staff was unapologetic about it. If you have other options for ophthalmology, I urge you to explore them.

January 24th, 2010
a great doctor
Dr. logan is a great doctor I've met. Took me a long time to find a caring and a wonderful doctor. He's the doctor who actually care for his patients and his staff are wonderfully organized. Waiting to visit him takes a long time, but that time gets all filled up when you meet him and get to spend time with him. If you have hard time seeing and need a check up to go Atlantis eye care and make an appointment for Dr. Logan.

March 4th, 2017