Dr. Dwayne Mcquitty Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2016

Super person great Doctor

March 6th, 2016

He's very kind, and talks you through the procedure he's gonna do.he gave me a card and told me if i had any troubles to give him a call i would highly recommend him to anyone,im gonna recommend him to a family n friends with troubles

October 22nd, 2015

Finally, a Doctor who listens!

Dr. McQuitty is the first urologist, out of 4, who actually listened to my problems and based his treatment on my case rather than just starting me on a long list of invasive tests, all of which have already been performed in the last few years. He is very attentive and explains his treatment and reasons for treatment as well as other options available.

April 26th, 2013

Dr Dwayne McQuitty is a Wonderful DR. His Staff is so very nice & caring

I asked my Dr to refer me to Dr Mcquitty after reading reviews online. He is a very caring, patient Dr, and is sure to answer all of my questions. He makes me feel comfortable & explains everything that is going on so that I can understand it. I had seen another urologist in the past and had always hoped I would never have to go back to one. Unfortunately I did had to and am so thankful to have found Dr Mcquitty. I recommend him to everyone. He's the best and his staff is wonderful and very caring as well. 4 stars.

April 25th, 2012

Fantastic doctor. Made me feel very much at ease. Has a great bedside manner and is very down to earth, yet humorous side. Loved him!!

October 15th, 2010

Dr. McQuitty is terrific!

August 18th, 2010

Best Doctor I've ever had.

Being a Vet I have seen my share of civilian and VA doctors through the years. Never have we come across a more caring person who will go the extra whatever it takes to help you. That includes his staff from the front door to the examining room.

August 7th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. McQuitty to anyone. He is the most understanding compassionate doctor I have ever seen. I had cancer and had to have my kidney removed. He was so supportive and gave me the time I needed at each office visit. His staff is wonderful also.

September 12th, 2008

Great Doctor

Dr. McQuitty is very hands-on and caring. The best doctor I've dealt with in years.

August 16th, 2008

Amazing Doctor

I have been thrilled not only with Dr. McQuitty but also with his staff, they are all very caring and professional. It is easy to get an appointment and they always call you back very quickly if you need something.

July 8th, 2016