A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Steph
- Comanche County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne Miller practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwayne Miller practices Family Medicine near Comanche, TX.
See Comanche Family Physicians.