Oct 15th, 2015

Great bedside manner. He explains things to me which helps me a lot. He is friendly and easy to talk to. I recommend him to anyone.

Sep 24th, 2015

my daughter always loves see Dr Roberts! He is excellent with kids!

by George Coman-Lavery on Feb 24th, 2015

I am new to the Fort Worth area so was unsusre about a new Eye Dr. but I liked Dr. Roberts right off the bat. Great guy.

by c. crosser on May 21st, 2014

I have the upmost confidence in Dr. Roberts' care of my precious eyes. I've seen him for routine checkups, as well as problems including the effect of fibromyalgia on my eyes and most recently surgery for my double vision. He had prescribed prisms for my glasses, 3-4 times, until he felt surgery was necessary. The surgery was a success although he was disappointed that the correction wasn't 100% but 80%. I'm very pleased with the correction. He actually called me after the operation and asked me how I was doing. I respect him as a physician and person, and along with his skill, he has a wonderful persona and I appreciate his sense of humor.

Dr Roberts saved my sight! show details Dr Roberts saved my sight!
by Nancy Brainard on Aug 18th, 2013

I spent two years trying to find a doctor who could tell me why I was having double vision, but every one of them said nothing was wrong. They seemed to think I was just looking for attention. During the two years I was unable to read a book, because I saw the same line twice. Dr Roberts examined my eyes, told me what was wrong, and what could be done to fix it. I opted for the surgery, and the same day, I could read a book without a problem. He is the only eye doctor I would ever see again!

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
by Karen S. on Aug 8th, 2013

I had an eye problem that NOBODY could seem to identify. Along came Dr. Roberts. he asked the right questions and determined exactly what I problem was. They don't see my type of problem very often, so he called everybody in to look at my eye..LOL...it was like I was in Grey's Anatomy! He's the most kind and considerate doctor I've ever been to. His "bedside manner" is off the charts.