A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Rollins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Rollins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Rollins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rollins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dwayne E. Rollins practice?
Dr. Dwayne Rollins practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, NY and Cambria Heights, NY.
See Flushing Otolaryngologists.