A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwayne Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwayne Rollins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwayne Rollins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Rollins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwayne Eric Rollins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dwayne E. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Dwayne Rollins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dwayne Rollins practices Otolaryngology near Laurelton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.