Dr. Dwayne Trujillo MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Anchorage, AK

no change

June 14th, 2016
Expert care from an exceptional doctor
Dr Trujillo provides outstanding medical service to his patients. He cares for you as a person, not a revenue stream and takes the time to understand your symptoms as they relate to any current medical conditions you have.

February 8th, 2016
The most difficult thing about having moved out of state is having to leave Dr. Trujillo. He is, by far, the best physician I have ever seen in my life. Courteous, caring, empathic, knowledgeable, compassionate, skilled.....I have yet to find another doctor to match his skill.

November 11th, 2015
Informed, Thorough, and Kind
Best family practice doctor I have ever had (I'm 60+). He's always prepared for my annual physical, has my records in hand, reviews them with me, and sends a written follow up. A couple years ago, he saw something in my blood labs he didn't like. He referred me to an oncologist, who soon had a positive diagnosis of a potentially serious (but fortunately stable) condition. She commented, "I don't very often see patients at this early stage."

April 8th, 2014
Great doctor
Truijillo is the best family physician I've ever encountered. He's really a very nice, gentle man. And he's on top of the science. He's what a family physician should be. Spends a lot of time chatting with patients; that's his nature. But it sometimes makes him late for appointments.

May 14th, 2012
The greatest doctor!
I have progressive MS, Fibromyalgia, and Lupus. This doc has been with me since the beginning of all my symptoms. He is caring, discreet, and most important of all is always continuing to learn more. Very thorough yet doesn't waste time. I was able to get a diagnosis of MS w/in 3 months from the 1st appearance of symptoms, which is waaay faster than most. He is very efficient and willing to help you find what you need to get better. I've had over 300 appts in the past 8 years, many different doctors, and none as great as Dr. Trujillo!