Dr. Dwayne Watkins Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dwayne Watkins?

Posted on November 16th, 2017

His LPN is not, I repeat is not an LPN! Beware!

Posted on October 6th, 2015

I've always had a pleasant experience with the Drs office, the staff are very friendly and always follow up with me and the impresses me.

Dr D Watkins

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I believe Dr. Watkins to be very medically educated and of good character. However he seriously needs to work on his people skills. And if he worked on pure and simple compassion from one human being to another: it would take weeks to get an appointment with him. It's all in his hands.That is the doctor I would hire if I were in a position to do so.

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Dr Watkins is a wonderful doctor, but his staff is a lot to be desired. If you have serious health issues, as I do, and you call to leave a message for the doctor, the staff act like you are bothering them, and THEN do not make sure he got the message. I was very sick yesterday and am x3 that sick today. No message was acknowledged at all. If I ever can get to Dr. Watkins again, those individuals are going to wish I had not. If you don't like your job and you are messing with someone else's health, then quit, get another job where it does not matter that you a jerk and you don't do your job.

Terrible

Posted on March 1st, 2013

The office staff is RUDE! His nurse is beyond incompetent. I will never return. Dr. Watkins is great! But his staff is terrible.

Great experience.

Posted on May 14th, 2010

I saw Dr.Watkins for the first time today at Loganville Medical Center. He was very friendly and attentive. He came in within minutes of me arriving in the patient room. He listened and explained well, and then walked me all the way out when we were done. Not only was he kind, but his entire staff was as well. I will definitely return if I need a doctor in the future.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016