A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Augustus Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Dwight Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Lee practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.