A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Augustus Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Dwight Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Lee practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.