A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Bailey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bailey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Dickenson County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Bailey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwight Bailey practice?
- Dr. Dwight Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Bailey practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lebanon, VA.
See Lebanon Primary Care Doctors and Lebanon Geriatric Doctors.