Dr. Dwight Bates MD Patient Reviews

April 18th, 2013
Great Doctor!!!!!

March 8th, 2013
Amazing doctor
Dr bates is an amazing doctor. Recently had to have surgery with him and he took the time to be sure I understood my options. The morning of my surgery I was nervous and he offered to pray with me before we did the surgery. Very humble man who takes great care with his patients. The office staff is nice but things do run behind but this is a small price to pay for such a great doctor!

May 9th, 2012
Will not return to this practice
My husband became a pt in 2010 has a history of allergies, vertgo, and sinus problems for years. He had surgery 3 times on his sinuses. He was very thrilled with Dr. Bates treatment in 2010. Since we have called 3 times to get an appointment, 3 times we were told to seek our family physician. Today we saw the family physician 2 weeks ago and what he did has not worked. I was told today to go back to the family physician, I wanted to know if we couldn't see a PA or another Dr. I was told no, then was offered the office managers vm. One hour later I got a call back from the receptionist not the office manager, stating we could see PA tomorrow. We will no longer be a patient with this practice!!! I manage a medical office and would never treat our patients as we were treated. I always call back my patients when there is a problem small or large.

January 23rd, 2012
Dr Bates = OK - Follow-up calls are not
My appointment with Dr Bates went as expected. However, I called back in at a later time for some information and after calling back in 3 times through the automated answering system and being transferred from the on duty nurse to the nurse that was off for the afternoon, I still do not have the information I needed.

December 15th, 2011
Dr Bates is Awesome!!!
Dr. Bates was so great with my 5 yr old before and after his surgery. He quickly diagnosed him and operated on him within the following week. I am still very thankful I was blessed to have him as the referred doctor to handle my son's ear and throat problems. He demonstrated patience and a humble spirit which assured me that we were in good hands.

August 20th, 2011
Dr. Bates was the best doctor I have ever seen in my life. Right when I walked in he comforted my pain with a few jokes. Then he diagnosed exactly what the problem was when other doctors were unable to. I would recommend him to any person with ear problems. I also cannot understand how he only has a 1.5 star rating on here.