A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Bearden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Bearden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bearden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bearden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Bearden, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bearden graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bearden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Lee Bearden MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dwight L. Bearden practice?
- Dr. Dwight Bearden has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Bearden practices Psychiatry near Macon, GA.
See Macon Psychiatrists.