Dr. Dwight Bearden Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dwight Bearden?

September 14th, 2017

I can not recommend him

I can not recommend him and that is all that I am going to say.

December 29th, 2015

After reading some of the rude comments I really had to come back express myself more. I have been seeing him for 4 years and I will say he is very polite and tell you what he thinks. Now the staff. I deal with Eureka most of time and today had to deal with Misty and she jumped thru hoops to get me an appointment. Also the wait time is one and usually 5 to 10 mins early. Top notch DR and staff.

July 9th, 2015

Good Psychiatrist

I have seen him for several years. I wasn't sure at first, but he turned out to be a caring person. There were times we did not see eye to eye on my treatment. But he does listen. The office needs improvement on their answering service and returning messages. Receptionist is over worked. But caring people.

October 22nd, 2013

Dr. Beardon seemed very knowledgeable. However, I did not feel he shared the knowledge with me. He did write me prescriptions, but did not listen and even dismissed many of my concerns(which were later proved valid). I really wanted a better understanding of my issues and how to address/prevent them, not medication.

October 10th, 2013

Made the appointment for my 17 year old son who was having some emotional issues and had started drinking heavily. Dr. Beardon spent approximately 15 minutes with my son and advised that he didn't think he had emotional issues said he had substance abuse issues and wanted to put him in an out patient program. He said he couldn't do anything for him. We told him we wanted our son to have someone to talk to. He insisted we go to Coliseum Hospital and he would talk to him there tomorrow. He said he could pull strings and have him put in. We went over there and told that they could do nothing because our son was 17. We were basically told to come back when he's 18 and we were pretty much put out on the street. My impression of Dr. Beardon was that of a uncaring person that was wanting to try and get as much out of our insurance as possible by billing as outpatient therapy. We will never seek help through "professionals". This industry is a JOKE!!!!!

October 30th, 2012

This is an excellent doctor -

This doctor has been my physician, and now my friend for over 20 years. Without his care and guidance, I would not be alive today. He helps you investigate, not dictate the nature of your problems. I drive a total of 4 hours for treatment. He has never betrayed me, and I trust him totally. Don't know what's wrong with these other "patients". With attitudes like theirs, I guess they'l never know either.

March 29th, 2011

Not Psyciatry

Coming to see you was a waste of time and money. Psychiatrist; which is how you came referred and what it said on all the website I looked up on you before we came; I thought dig deeper than their prescription pad. I believe that you gravely misrepresent yourself as a psychiatrist everywhere. When I called on the phone after the appointment your secretary informed me that you are an MD. Well guess what doc, I already have one of those! I need a psychiatrist which I guess you are not. So maybe you shouldn't represent yourself that way? And if possible give back the $175.00 that I believe that you stole at our appointment to see a psychiatrist.

June 16th, 2010

I would not take my dog to this uncaring individual

I just wonder if he is really a psychologist....I left there thinking...what a freaking jerk this man was.....I would not reoommend him to ANYONE!!!

September 14th, 2017