A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Burney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Burney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Burney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burney graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Burney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight W Burney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight W. Burney practice?
- Dr. Dwight Burney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Burney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.