A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Carlson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Lloyd Carlson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dwight L. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Dwight Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Carlson practices Psychiatry near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Psychiatrists.