A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight D Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwight D. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Dwight Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.