Dr. Dwight David MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 20th, 2013
Dr. David answered all my questions and asked if I had any more. I was very satisfied with him and his staff. I would highly recommend him to a family member.

June 19th, 2013
Dr. Dwright was our family doctor. His staff is courteous, however, the doctor himself is rude and inconsiderate (saying things like "ew, that's nasty" to patients' wounds). He is always rushing to the next patient and acting like he's in a serious hurry. He never has time for questions. He looks down on patients who are not fluent in English.

July 14th, 2012
a little reassurance
I wanted to get a second opinion of my test results and he felt threatened by me asking. Said he felt like he was on trial. to me he was. Very defensive. could not tell me the results of my tests even though it was typed out. He said it was above him. Said I have trust issues and I agree with him when he can't answer my questions....I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

July 11th, 2012
I just wanted some reassurance
I came into his office to have a second opinion of a Dr. he referred me to. I just wanted an explanation of the results of the tests that were ordered. Dr david got hostile with me. Saying it seemed like I had a trust issue. I DID. After all the tests that were run on me I felt I had a right to know the results and he fought me to answer them. His manners are terrible. I would not recommend him to anyone

March 27th, 2009
Awesome Doctor
Dr Dwight David is very caring and has a good bedside manner. He is in my opinion one of the most knowledgable Doctors I have met.

November 10th, 2008
I agree the bedside manner of the this guy is laughable. He can't remember things from one visit to the next and it seems easy enough to just consult a chart. Also completely unprofessional in bashing other doctors. Awful!

September 26th, 2008
Avoid this doctor unless you don't value your health
He's a disgrace to the profession! Poor bedside manner, lacks the ability to make a full diagnosis and is with a medical group that will run you in circle for weeks before you get an authoriztion for futher appts or tests.