A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight De Risi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight De Risi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. De Risi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. De Risi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Carlton De Risi MD is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight C. De Risi practice?
- Dr. Dwight De Risi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dwight De Risi practices Surgical Oncology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.