A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Dyksterhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Dyksterhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Dyksterhouse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyksterhouse graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dyksterhouse has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight L Dyksterhouse MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight L. Dyksterhouse practice?
- Dr. Dwight Dyksterhouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Dyksterhouse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, WI and Big Rapids, MI.
See Sheboygan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.