A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Dyksterhouse is Good. Dr. Dyksterhouse has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Dyksterhouse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyksterhouse graduated from University of Michigan Medical School (Degree earned: MD. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dyksterhouse has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyksterhouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Dyksterhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dwight L. Dyksterhouse practice?
Dr. Dwight Dyksterhouse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plymouth, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI and Madison, WI.
See Plymouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Dyksterhouse, Dr. Sydney Dyksterhouse, Dr. Dion Dyksterhouse, Dr. Sidney Dyksterhouse, Dr. Denis Dyksterhouse, Dr. Deon Dyksterhouse