A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Smith is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dwight E. Smith practice?
Dr. Dwight Smith practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.