A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Fitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Fitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Fitch, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fitch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans