A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Fitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Fitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Fitch, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fitch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight L Fitch MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight L. Fitch practice?
- Dr. Dwight Fitch has 10 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Fitch practices Radiation Oncology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Venice, FL.
See Bradenton Radiologists.