A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Gaggero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Gaggero is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaggero
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaggero graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Gaggero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight David Gaggero MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dwight D. Gaggero practice?
- Dr. Dwight Gaggero has 1 office location.
Dr. Dwight Gaggero practices Emergency Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Emergency Physicians.