A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Galloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Galloway, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Galloway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Victor Galloway MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dwight V. Galloway practice?
- Dr. Dwight Galloway has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Galloway practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lathrup Village, MI and Novi, MI.
See Farmington Plastic Surgeons and Farmington Surgeons.