Surgical Specialist

30165 W 13 Mile Rd
Suite D
Farmington, MI 48334
248-508-1672
Locations and availability (4)

|  Excellent Experience with Dr. Galloway  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

Dr. Dwight Galloway is a keeper! Because of his age and experience, he brings a lot of comfort to a pretty large decision. His explanations were thorough and I never felt rushed at any time. The decision was a healthy collaboration between patient and doctor. Family or friends are also brought into the conversation if the patient desires. The follow up appointments after the procedure were comprehensive and his bedside manner was exemplary. I appreciated his approach to cost containment by using technology to control overhead. His nurse Ellen was fabulous as well. She followed through on everything requested of her. Overall, if you are contemplating a surgery, I would strongly recommend a doctor who has years of experience and insight into possible issues. Dr. Galloway was that doctor for me.

|  Tummy Tuck with Lipo of Flanks  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

I am 3 weeks post surgery for my extended tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks today and so far I must say that I am completely pleased with my results. Was very glad that Dr. Galloway has his patients stay at the hospital post surgery for one day. I don't know how I would have done it without it. By day two I was able to move around on my own and by day five I was completely off of narcotics and off of even otc meds by day 7. I still have swelling but it subsides more and more each day. I can see that flat stomach coming in every day. I have lost about 15 lbs since the day I went in for my surgery. My back is grateful and so am I! Dr. Galloway is really good about letting his patients call him directly and always answers or calls back in less than 5 minutes to answer whatever questions you have. He appeared to be exceptionally knowledgeable about the procedure and answered all of my questions thoroughly before and after scheduling my procedure. The hospital that he works out of was great in helping me the day after my surgery and all of the nurses and hospital staff were great. I would definitely recommend others to see Dr. Galloway for their tummy tuck.