A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Gammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Gammons is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gammons graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gammons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Brighton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight Timothy Gammons DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dwight T. Gammons practice?
- Dr. Dwight Gammons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Gammons practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and General Practice near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians, Sterling Heights Addiction Specialists, and Sterling Heights General Practitioners.