A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Hood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Hood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Univ Of Tx Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dwight D. Hood practice?
Dr. Dwight Hood practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.