A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dwight Im:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dwight Im, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Im
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Im Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dwight Im, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Im graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Im has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dwight D Im FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dwight D. Im practice?
- Dr. Dwight Im has 9 office locations.
Dr. Dwight Im practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Salisbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Salisbury Oncologists.