Gynecologic Oncologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  So relieved to find Dr. Im  |  show details
by Leslie E. on Jul 4th, 2013

After suffering with chronic pelvic pain for 16 months, Dr. Im listened to me and helped to solve my problem. His caring reassurance was such a relief. If I hadn't met someone with similar symptoms who he had treated, I would still be in pain. He is a very special doctor and I am so grateful to be under his care.

|  community support services manager  |  show details
by latanya turner on Feb 22nd, 2013

Awesome 1st time experience very easy going, laid back, very HUMBLE professional Man.

Sep 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Im's. He is a very caring, and very smart. He takes his time with his patients and listens to them. I would recommend him to any female that has problems.

May 25th, 2012

Absolutely a wonderful Dr. Very compassionate and bent over backwards to accommodate my issues. Even sent me flowers in the hospital after the surgery.

|  ONE OF THE BEST IN THE AREA  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

I have very high respect for this Dr. because of his long history of special work and what he did to keep me alive in 2001 after I was told by a treating Dr."I have just covered it up because the whole thing is just a mess". My mother over heard the treating Dr. at the time saying it to another Dr. in the hospital and she started crying because she knew from that point was that i will die. It should be noted that we never knew Dr. IM. but a hospital staff observed what I was going through and how my case was been treated, and advised one of my relatives that there is a Dr.in Baltimore call IM. And if you people are luck to reach him, he would safe your relative. My family members immediately contacted him and God being the King,he said, Yes bring her immediately but forward medical record by fax before coming. To make a long positive story,he welcomed me and treated me just within days, i was up and eating with no problem with my Womb and one of my fallopian tube in tact. My mother has never forgotten his name or stop talking about him. Let us keep praying for him.

|  d'vinci surgery  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

he was amazing. He is very caring, never feel rushed. staff and hospital is also amazing!

|  1st Impressions  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

My first appointment was this a.m. I found Dr. Im to be pleasant, caring and down to earth. After numerous appointments elsewhere... I finally have some answers. Signed, Not As Stressed

|  I traveled 5 hrs. to see Dr. Im  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2010

He came recommended to me by my oncologist. What a blessing to find such a rare human being. He was caring, explained everything to me in detail. He was extremely warm and reassuring. I would recommend him to anyone needing his type of service. G d bless him.

Jan 1st, 2010

A rare find - amazing doctor and surgeon combined with a compassionate professional that truly cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr Im 100% to anyone in MD or surrounding areas.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
May 8th, 2008

Was very attentive to my needs after surgery while I was at Mercy Hospital & during my chemo treatment there. Even made a house call one evening when I was feeling very ill! Has wonderful bedside manner- warm & caring.